Skip Snowy Toronto
In the Snowy Toronto stage, fight your way to Hillcrest Park. Without killing the last enemy before you’re allowed to move on in the first fountain area, move over to the middle of the right side of the screen and hold up and right. You’ll see your character slowly start to move off screen, after which you can dash blindly through the level with none of the enemies loaded. You won’t be able to see your character at all, so you will just have to keep going for quite a few seconds. Please note, when you first start going up and right, enemies can follow you and damage you even though you can’t see or hear it, watch your health meter, and try to make sure no enemies follow you. After the screen dips down and back up, hold up and right to make sure you enter the Subspace door at the end of the level. You will also be able to enter store doors along the main street if you try to go up at any point during the travel across the map. This is a great way to earn the Invulnerable trophy with very little effort if done correctly.
by Stilleas (Source) and Vaughn
Get Infinite Money
Fixed: This glitch will no longer work if your game is patched to the newest version. First, you’ll need 2+ controllers to do this. Start up a Multi-player Story mode game. Log into player 1 with your PSN or Xbox Live account name. Have additional players log into the game as a Guest. Now as player 1, pick the character who you want to give the money to and have the “guest” players log into the character with the most money on hand. Get to a shop and have the “guest” players lend all of their money over to player 1. Exit the map to save data, then exit the game. Repeat as needed. The game only saves data for your character and not the guest characters playing, so all the money that was on the character for player 1 is saved when transferred while the money in “guest” players were not decreased.
Moving to the left and up on a object that cause you to move right and up will animate as if you are walking left, but being pushed to the right, and vice versa, which makes it appear as though you are moonwalking. One spot where you can do this is in the Hillcrest Park area, on the last screen where the two emo guys attack you. If you move left and up on the starting of snow bank, you will be pushed right causing the animation glitch.
Enemy in Store
Unknown Causes: For some reason, in the source’s video, an enemy followed them into a store, which is not supposed to happen, obviously.
by ByondRAGE (Video)
If you pause the game during an introduction of an evil ex, after you unpause it will cause the battle to never start, making you have to restart the level.
by Semafoor (Source)
Unknown Causes: When fighting the second boss, Lucas will appear to move violently left and right in on one spot when he is close to death. In one source’s video, Lucas even continues moving around after being KO’d.
Unknown Causes: On the end of each stage (after the boss fight), there has been reports of players getting “Undefined” Money or EXP on the total screen.
by t3h_great_J (Source)
Chaudown Achievement Glitch (and Fix)
Unknown Causes: Many people have reported issues with obtaining the Chaudown achievement, which is “Unlock and call all strikers.” It is unknown why it just doesn’t unlock sometimes. There has been a method posted on GameFAQs that helps solve this issue on the Xbox 360:
- Deleted all data for Scott Pilgrim on my machine (the game, and another data file that was lurking on my system – it may or may not be there for everyone)
- Created a free dummy XBL Silver account
- Logged onto the dummy Silver account and downloaded the Scott Pilgrim demo
- At the game title screen, logged out of Silver account and onto my main Gold account that needed the achievement
- Beat the demo, chose “unlock full game” and re-downloaded it (it happened instantaneously, since it was already bought on the main account).
- Played the game. For speed’s sake, I used the “Die and gain $50″ Konami code cheat, and used the money to pay Scott’s late fees and max out stats and levels in Stage 1. I also used the Sword of Love cheat.
- I played through as Scott first, and made sure to get Mr. Chau before beating Gideon for the first time. For me, this required lots of repeating the end of Stages 3 and 4.
- I made sure to use my strikers for each character before I beat the game with them, and made sure both Mr. and Mrs. Chau come out. Remember that you can’t be holding a weapon, or strikers will not come out.
- After Scott, I went in order and beat it as Kim, Stiles, and finally Ramona.
- I waited through the credits after each ending.11. After unlocking Negascott, I started a game with him and used his striker on the first enemy in Stage 1. Achievement unlocked.
by graywords (Source)
If you are holding an item or enemy in your hands above your head while a cut-scene starts, after the cut-scene, you will be holding an invisible object. This invisible object will never break.
In Survival Horror mode, if you keep doing Knives’ “Special Move 2″ with “Hyper” activated you may start floating upwards. You can use this to keep going higher, and higher until you are off the screen. If you stop hitting your special move, you will fall back down. You can use this glitch to beat Survival Mode easily.
by Maggot-J (Source)
Final Boss Glitch
Unknown Causes: Somehow, in the final boss battle, you are able to “detach” yourself from the normal fighting plane, and go into the foreground where you will be able to walk on everything, and even past the boss.
by KodyBevan (Video)